Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 07:49:03 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Former Fairfax Couple Celebrate 50th Anniversary
« previous next »
: [1]
: Former Fairfax Couple Celebrate 50th Anniversary  ( 2806 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 24, 2007, 02:55:59 PM »

Hi All,

Ted & Peggy Meunier, former residents of Fairfax celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary recently.  Ted & Peggy used to live in the house on the hill, just above where Ed Paquin now lives.

Meunier 50th Anniversary

A 50th wedding anniversary celebration for Ted and Peggy Meunier of Franklin was recently hosted by their three daughters at The Abbey Restaurant in Sheldon. Over 160 friends and relatives from 11 states and two provinces attended.

Daughters Wendy Meunier, Jeffersonville; Linda Cota, St. Albans; and Melanie Meunier, Strasbourg, France; created a lovely atmosphere with 50s music, fresh cut flowers, and pictures from all through their parents’ 50 years of marriage. All five grandchildren – Christopher, Emily, & Curtis Cota, and Julia & Isobel Nuzzo were also present.

Ted and Peggy were married June 22, 1957, in Manchester, N.H. Two members of the wedding party were present: Best Man, Peggy’s brother, Dr. John Patton; and usher, Ted’s cousin, Harry Moulton.

Ted is retired from IBM and the U.S. Navy Reserve. He also ran several businesses, including the FBO and flight school at the Franklin County Airport. Peggy was a specialty dental assistant for Champlain Orthodontic Associates for 15 years and retired from Century 21 Meunier Real Estate.[/b]

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: