Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 07:46:55 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Pouliot-Hayes Wedding
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pouliot-Hayes Wedding  ( 3561 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 02, 2007, 03:37:50 PM »

WINOOSKI — Jessica Hayes, daughter of Lucien Hayes of Fairfax and the late Carol Hayes, and Tony pouliot. son of Donald and Dale Pouliot of Westford. were united in marriage July 21.

The Rev. Richard Lavalley and the Rev. Romanus Igweonu officiated at the double-ring ceremony in St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church.

Emily Hayes was matron of honor. Bridesmaids were Emily Pouliot, sister of the groom, and Stacey We stover. Lea Hayes was rower girl.

Michael Wetherbee was best man. Ushers were Luke and Arlo Pouliot, brothers of the groom, and Justin and Jordan Hayes, brothers of the bride.

A reception was field at the Pouliot Farm in Westford, after which the couple left for New York.

Mrs. Pouliot graduated from BFA-Fairfax. She is a pharmacy technician at Fairfax Pharmacy. Her husband graduated from Essex High School, Vermont Technical College and UVM. He is employed by Pouliot Dairy Farm. They reside in Westford.[/b]

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: