Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 10:26:46 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Community Organizer/Golfer in Chief
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Community Organizer/Golfer in Chief  ( 14363 )
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #15 : February 24, 2015, 12:39:54 PM »

You find something wrong with the Marine urinating on a couple of dead rags; I would bet that dead haji rolled down the hill right into the path of the Marine.

Not exactly using Haji by its dictionary definition.

How do you know MIRJO?  You know what level of Islam the person mentioned above has achieved? :)

In all honesty though, I have no patience for people that speak of Military action or inaction without actual Military service or combat experience.  I will tell you this though, if you don't fight them there they will grow until you are fighting them here.  They are 100% the Nazis of our generation.  These people hate everything we (every country of western influence) stand for and make no mistake MIRJO they wouldn't think twice about cutting mine or your head off or burning us alive.  I have some friends that have been on the ground there in the last 6 months, we don't know half of what is going on there based on our news.  One of my best friends said the mass graves are some of the worse things you can imagine!! Some are filled with children that look as though they were not old enough to even walk yet.  These people deserve to be wiped from the earth and I have not heard a single one of my ACTIVE DUTY friends say they are not up to the task. 

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
mirjo
: 785

« #16 : February 27, 2015, 05:09:10 PM »

Ok, you're trying to justify a racial slur where it has no place. The circumstances you describe are a battle with a subset, a radical fundamentalist faction of a larger group of people. you have no patience with those of us who have no military experience, well sir, I have no patience with soldiers who have served with honor and then believe they have a sanctioned right to be racist haters, because they've been in a combat zone. I believe, it is you guys, who should know more than the rest of us that the goons you're fighting, who are truly evil, do not represent all Muslims--they clearly terrorize their own people as much as others. There are many Muslims in this state who do not deserve the kind of attitude portrayed here, as it's not their way. They are peace loving family types, such as yourself, who are as devout to their religion as you likely are, but not in a crazy Kill the infidels way.

I'm done here. I know how I feel and it doesn't change. It's my opinion, it's neither right nor wrong, it just is. Same as everyone else.

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #17 : March 02, 2015, 10:07:55 AM »

Ok, you're trying to justify a racial slur where it has no place. The circumstances you describe are a battle with a subset, a radical fundamentalist faction of a larger group of people. you have no patience with those of us who have no military experience, well sir, I have no patience with soldiers who have served with honor and then believe they have a sanctioned right to be racist haters, because they've been in a combat zone. I believe, it is you guys, who should know more than the rest of us that the goons you're fighting, who are truly evil, do not represent all Muslims--they clearly terrorize their own people as much as others. There are many Muslims in this state who do not deserve the kind of attitude portrayed here, as it's not their way. They are peace loving family types, such as yourself, who are as devout to their religion as you likely are, but not in a crazy Kill the infidels way.

I'm done here. I know how I feel and it doesn't change. It's my opinion, it's neither right nor wrong, it just is. Same as everyone else.

I did not generalize or bash Muslims anywhere in my post.... So I'm not sure why you are attacking me and calling me a racist?  I for one doubt you know the real meaning of Haji as you did not get the joke I made in the first line of my response...  After that I simply spoke of how I get annoyed at people with no down range experience (Yes I have 3 combat tours) speaking about what the Military does or does not want to do.  A true warrior, which most of our great military members are, thrive on defending the weak and fighting evil.  What do you think these ISIS guys are?  As I said before they are our generations version of the Nazis, they murder and torture innocent defenseless people that can not fight for themselves.  How can any human being say that we should not do what we can to help these poor people?  People that mind you helped our Military troops greatly during the Iraq war.

"you have no patience with those of us who have no military experience"

I NEVER said that!!!!!!! I have no patience for people that speak of what the Military should or shouldn't do without any experience.  I share the same views on people who try to tell police what to do when they have never done the job!!

"well sir, I have no patience with soldiers who have served with honor and then believe they have a sanctioned right to be racist haters, because they've been in a combat zone."

Again I don't know where you got the racist vibe from my post!! I have served with a lot of great brave men in my 7 years.  I can think of maybe 2 that I would call racist and they were racist well before they joined the Military.  Also please don't mistake racism with a reaction to a life experience that you could not imagine in your worse nightmare.  Watching a person that you love more than a brother scream and cry while they bleed out and die in front of you can leave an everlasting effect on you.  I wouldn't call those men that have given everything for their country including their Mental health "racist".  They may not feel comfortable around a certain set of people but it is hardly racism in my opinion.  You can not even imagine some of the things our men and women in uniform have endured.

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
Thor

« #18 : March 02, 2015, 08:20:30 PM »

Josh,

Don't get worked up over Mirjo. Her beef is with me and my callous, hating, racist, anger towards, that group. Not that I give a rat's patooty about that. You remember the old saying, "it is not my job to judge these guys, that is God's job. It is my job to arrange the meeting".

So, while I appreciate you having my six, I am a big boy.... I got this one. No problem.

V/r,
Thor
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: