Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 03:34:02 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  5 Inches Of Heavy Wet Snow - Temp 33.6 - Roads Plowed & Sanded
« previous next »
: [1]
: 5 Inches Of Heavy Wet Snow - Temp 33.6 - Roads Plowed & Sanded  ( 3551 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 23, 2011, 07:43:03 AM »

Looks like the snow has stopped here on the Fletcher Road - Road has been plowed several times and just saw the Town Truck going back down towards the village spreading sand, which I suspect also has salt in it - We are indeed fortunate here, don't know how the rest of the state is doing.

Henry Raymond
toofer11
: 22

« #1 : November 23, 2011, 08:17:32 AM »

Hello Henry

I come from Morrisville and get on the interstate in Waterbury to get to S. Burlington were I work and the Roads were not plowed at all.  The interstate was not touched until I got to Richmond then it was fine. 

The state could do a little better but they didn't of course

Happy Thanksgiving
Dick Brown
: 414

« #2 : November 23, 2011, 08:33:55 AM »

Henry    Seventeen years and it still hasn't changed ..No matter what are the conditions , the Fairfax crew and the roads that it takes care of        ( much more then what it's responsible for ) can be counted on for traction reliability and near-perfect surfaces .  Good job , Donald, DJ & the rest of the team .
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #3 : November 23, 2011, 09:37:34 AM »

And for those not in Fairfax....yup, it's snowing again :-)

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Dashley
: 2

« #4 : November 23, 2011, 06:15:54 PM »

Thank you to our Fairfax Road Crew and Fletcher too!!  I can get to work safely thanks to their hard work and dedication.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: