Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 02:49:07 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Carl Jones long time Fairfax resident dies Nov 10, 2023
« previous next »
: [1]
: Carl Jones long time Fairfax resident dies Nov 10, 2023  ( 530 )
ssweet
: 302

« : November 15, 2023, 05:31:08 PM »

Fairfax, VT - Carl R Jones passed away unexpectedly at home on November 10th, 2023.

Carl was born in Randolph, VT to Robert Jones and Eris Ljunggren on May 20th, 1950. Raised on the farm on Dairy Hill, Carl attended South Royalton High School and went on to complete an apprenticeship with GE 1970 to become a tool and die maker at the facility in South Burlington, VT., retiring in 1995 after 26 years. While working at GE Carl made many life-long friends and prided himself in being representative for his fellow union workers.

While living in Burlington he met Lila Marion Boulay who then became his wife of 52 years. Together they had a daughter, Bobbie Jean (Richmond) and two sons, Scott (Milton) and Travis (Hinesburg). Carl was also grandfather to 7 (Andrea, Karla, Cody, Katelyn, Alexis, Abigail and Elijah) and great grandfather to 5 (Jacob, Aubrey, Landon, Zackery, Keaghan) .

Throughout his life Carl had numerous hobbies including coaching baseball for his boys, playing pool and shooting skeet and trap at the Underhill Gun Club.

Carl is survived by his wife, Lila, his children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. Carl was predeceased by his parents, Robert and Eris and his two brothers, Nils and Eric Jones, both of South Royalton.

Per Carl’s wishes there will be no visiting hours or public services. If you are so inclined, rather than flowers you are invited to make a donation to the American Diabetes Association, American Heart Association, or Special Olympics of Vermont.
« : November 27, 2023, 10:03:04 PM ssweet »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: