Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 11:08:10 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Top Ten Tax UnFriendly States for Retireees -- guess who is Number 1 ?!?!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Top Ten Tax UnFriendly States for Retireees -- guess who is Number 1 ?!?!  ( 4336 )
msm
: 211

« : June 23, 2011, 12:40:53 PM »

The following link was on the front page of Yahoo Fiannce --- Ariticle Source:  Fidelity

http://finance.yahoo.com/focus-retirement/article/112987/tax-unfriendly-states-retirees?mod=fidelity-livingretirement&cat=fidelity_2010_living_in_retirement#mwpphu-container

Vermont is Number 1 Unfriendly State for Retirees ..

I expect there are no surprises here .. :-)   Wonder what our favorite plumber has to day about this one ...

Thor

« #1 : June 23, 2011, 12:55:52 PM »

Heck, we know what Ed is going to say!

I am more curious what the crowd in Montpelier will have to say in response to this. Or more importantly, what do you think they will do about it?
rod anode
: 1141

meathead,: dead from the neck up!

« #2 : June 23, 2011, 01:11:04 PM »

they will say the numbers are all wrong cause they used the x factor and should of used the y factor ...or they are a conservative news group,or we haven't employed the new magic bullet the single payer system yet . i`m just amazed that they haven't come after my guns yet
Thor

« #3 : June 25, 2011, 04:09:04 AM »

Ed,

I don't think you will have to worry too much about them coming for your guns. Unless it is someone from BHO's administration demanding them, so they can ship them to Mexico! But if they do that, they won't take the responsibility for it, they will blame it on you. I cannot wait to see the fallout from this debacle of a program(s). Perhaps this will lead to them getting rid of Holder, Melson (current acting director of BATFE) and the new anti-gun zealot Andrew Traver, that Obama is trying to put into the Director position at BATFE.
Thor

« #4 : June 29, 2011, 04:52:44 AM »

Ed,

The rankings just came in from a CNBC poll, on which states are the best to do business in. Vermont ranks 44th. Not surprising. So in less than a week, Vermont has been ranked the worst location for retirees and 44th on the list for good places to do business. Interesting.

I wonder which factor was used to come to this conclusion. Although the poll/rankings were conducted by CNBC, so it should be regarded as "credible" by the left. Again I wonder what the folks in Montpelier will think about this?
rod anode
: 1141

meathead,: dead from the neck up!

« #5 : June 29, 2011, 05:25:59 PM »

pull my finger
: [1]  
« previous next »
: