Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 05:09:52 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  firetrucks on fletcher road?
« previous next »
: [1]
: firetrucks on fletcher road?  ( 2747 )
sfc
: 46

« : January 08, 2012, 06:34:55 AM »

Last night when I went past the church and started going up the Fletcher Road, right at the condo's before you go up the hill were several fire trucks, and an ambulance in the driveway (and a car that seemed like it hit the ambulance??).  Does anyone know what happened?
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : January 08, 2012, 08:48:57 AM »

I heard some of the transmission and believe that a car hit the guard rails at the bottom of Mill Hill.  Over the 50+ years I have lived here on The Fletcher Road, this has happened a number of times.  The iron guard rails were put up a number of years ago, but not sure how strong they are.  There are two houses I would not feel comfortable living in and one is that one at the foot of Mill Hill and the other is the Old George Stewart house on Route 128 at the intersection of the Milton/Westford road.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : January 08, 2012, 10:36:00 AM »

Wanda has the following photo up on facebook:

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: