Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 08:44:11 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Ed & Helga In The Red Rock Canyon Conservation Area
« previous next »
: [1]
: Ed & Helga In The Red Rock Canyon Conservation Area  ( 1262 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 09, 2012, 08:05:59 PM »

The Red Rocks at Red Rock Canyon are red and frozen in time sands dunes. You can take the 17-mile scenic byway and learn all about it. The area is managed by the BLM (Bureau of Land Management). The visitors center was built five years ago and very well done. It's one of the most beautiful centers I've ever been to.

Tuesday night we saw the Terry Fator show. Wow! Have you even seen a ventriloguist sing with his lips closed? Terry did that blasting out a voice as if the singer was on stage. Unbelievable. He sung Nat King Cole, Elvis Presley, and many others. Towards the end of the show he had all military veterans stand up and be recognized. We all received a great applause.

Last night we saw the show "Las Vegas! The Show." It was a nostalgic song and dance routine down memory lane. Before the show a gentleman dressed up as Liberache asked me if we needed assistance, like an elevator to get to the 3rd floor. I askd myself "Am I that old and do I look so?" Anyway, Helga needed help getting up the stairs, so we took advantage of the offer. At the end of the show we took the elevator down. It was crowded and the capacity was 6. I wasn't waiting for someone to tell me that I would have to wait, so I shoved Helga inside, as I didn't a lame person there. Some lady grumbled "I don't think the elevator likes you" to which I replied, "That's too bad!" And the elevator went down.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: