Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 05:20:27 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Cross Country Relay Photos (160) By Josh Kaufmann
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Cross Country Relay Photos (160) By Josh Kaufmann  ( 2795 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 08, 2008, 05:55:35 PM »

The St. Albans Messenger has 160 photos of The Fairfax Cross Country Relays up on their web site.  Just click on the following link:

Henry Raymond
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #1 : October 09, 2008, 06:49:12 AM »

I realize that I have a certain bias,( my husband is the cross country running coach) but the Fairfax Relays was a wonderful community event.  Youth from all over in silly costumes competing as runners and as costumers; school staff helping create the race course, parents helping set up, directing  buses, scoring, registering teams,   monitoring  the race course; making and selling food; music playing, guests wandering, visiting, eating, enjoying the atmosphere...the sky was clear, the colors beautiful, twelve schools in attendance..
A great display of the Fairfax community coming together to work to create an event that was far more than just a relay race.  Many many thanks to all the parents who participated in creating such a successful event for the youth and the community. Rev Elizabeth
: [1]  
« previous next »
: