Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 12:04:38 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  JARVIS/HOGLE
« previous next »
: [1]
: JARVIS/HOGLE  ( 3533 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 11, 2005, 05:28:58 PM »

Jarvis-Hogle
HIGHGATE — Lindsay Dawn Hogle, daughter of Rick and Alana Hogle of Highgate, and Kevin David Jarvis, son of David and Terri Jarvis of Essex and Patty Walker of Tyler, Texas, were united in marriage Oct. 8.

Daniel Gross, justice of the peace, officiated at the double-ring ceremony at the home of the bride's parents.

Tanieka Haynes and Casey Painter were maids Of honor.

Travis Decker snd Joel Jarvis were best men.

The couple left for Montreal immediately after the ceremony.

Mr. and Mrs. Hogle graduated from Missisquoi Valley Union High School.

Mrs. Hogle also graduated from Champlain College. She is a case manager for Chittenden County Court Diversion. Her husband also graduated from the University of Maine at Orono. He is a purchasing agent for General Dynamics and serves In the Army National Guard Engineering Company. They reside in Essex.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: