Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 03:15:00 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  new task for lawmakers
« previous next »
: [1]
: new task for lawmakers  ( 3060 )
special ED

« : March 29, 2010, 02:50:44 PM »

I have a new quest for lawmakers to seek.   I have witnessed an heinous act and I wish that the house and senate would make a new law ,it is the protection of maple trees ,the willful mutilation of the once noble trees ,various people going through the forest drilling large holes into this living creature, then pounding large bleeders into them and sucking them dry like a vampire family reunion,I find myself holding the tears back as I write about what I have seen,so to you the lawmakers of this great state of confusion,I ask you to protect them from harm,you who have concored gay marriage ,the state bird ,lead in our drinking water ,the Simpson's home town,Vermont Yankee,high property taxes,unemployment,illegal immigrants,the state budget, wind turbinates ,health care,walmart and the list goes on as far as the eye can see, PLEASE protect and restore these endangered trees,I am sure you will have the full support of all the surfs in your kingdom so you should not have to waste time on studies or have an opinion polls to slow this process down ,you must act fast before november comes THANK YOU
cedarman
: 370

« #1 : March 31, 2010, 07:00:07 AM »

I second this request for protection of the Vermont State tree.  The heinous acts described by ED lead to structural weakness, increase likelyhood of disease, and lead to a premature death.
How can out legislators sit by and let this tree torture continue??  At least loggers have the decency to make the tree's death quick.

I furthur recommend that the protections sought by ED for the noble Sugar Maples be extended to all trees so as not to discriminate. 

OH WAIT, I guess it's ok to favor certain types with protective measures if they are considered special, unique, and more prone to hurtful actions, SO lets just protect the Sugar Maples.
special ED

« #2 : March 31, 2010, 09:51:08 AM »

you forgot before november elections
: [1]  
« previous next »
: