Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 02:32:02 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Old Ramsay's Garage/KMC Auto Is No More
« previous next »
: [1]
: Old Ramsay's Garage/KMC Auto Is No More  ( 3944 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 02, 2012, 12:38:01 PM »

Looking Down Route 128 - KMC Auto used to be on the left

Looking towards Route 104 from McNall Road

Looking towards Route 128 from The Country Pantry Parking lot

Henry Raymond
rod anode
: 1141

meathead,: dead from the neck up!

« #1 : April 03, 2012, 04:41:46 AM »

good now they can make that corner alittle better
msm
: 211

« #2 : April 05, 2012, 08:35:33 AM »

What does the bank plan to-do with with this 'Prime-Location'  ??   Anyone know the Zoning Classifications ?   

Note from a historically perspective ..  I clearly remember Leonard ( Mr Ramsey )  walking back and forth from his house to the garage,  he used  a path in the junk yard,  weaving around junk cars ...   Interesting how this property has evolved from a local owned junk yard / garage to a nicely appointed lot with a ton of potential.

My classmate worked part-time for him too,  Eric Mayor ...

Mike M  .. BFA  Class of '77
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #3 : April 05, 2012, 09:23:24 AM »

It will be a "Green Area", might have a bench for bicyclists and walkers.

There was some contamination that Union Bank and Vermont are cleaning.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
tankkingvt
: 17

« #4 : April 06, 2012, 10:57:57 AM »

anyone got a good mr ramsey story?  mine was one day I was there with my dad on a nice spring day.........he just put fuel in his truck and we were by the door.........jeez I was like 6 or 7 years old when a car with quebec plate pulled up to the pump............mr ramsey and dad still chatted away..........about a minute later, the man driving the car got out, pointed to the gas pump, and reached into the car and blew the horn..........mr ramsey walked to just the outside of the garage, pointed at the guy and said "HEY", then gave him the finger, turned with his left hand pointed east and told him to get the **** out!  LMAO!  he was a classic, but if that person at the pump was your mom, a regular customer, or just someone who treated him with respect, you got that back two fold............I really loved mr ramsey and dicky bought his drill press, anvil, and quite a few other tools at his auction and we use all of that stuff today in my shop..............and I understand he was an excellent hockey player in his youth.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: