Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 06:17:44 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Jordan Marie Dies At Age 24
« previous next »
: [1]
: Jordan Marie Dies At Age 24  ( 2298 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 13, 2014, 06:41:11 AM »

JORDON MARIE AGAN

MILTON — Jordon Marie Agan, 24, of Milton, passed away suddenly on Thursday, Oct. 9, 2014, in Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington.

Jordon was born at Fletcher Allen Health Care on May 29, 1990. She spent her life in Milton, and was a recent graduate of Milton High School where she had many friends and was loved by many.

Jordon loved her family, her friends, and any baby she met. She was always the first one in the room to offer a hug and loved her dog, Sadie, and cats, Charlie and Scout. She especially loved to go camping and spend time with her family. She had some very special friends including respite workers, Deb and Rachel, who became family to her, and Chelsea Burke who was Jordon’s best friend.

Jordon is survived by her parents, Tim and Marie Agan of Milton; grandparents, Jim and Shirley Agan of Colchester, and Shari Griffith of Plattsburgh, N.Y.; siblings, Brittany Agan of Oklahoma City, Okla., and Oliver and Kylie Agan of Milton; aunts and uncles, Craig and Donna Agan of St.Albans, Kelley and Scott Whiteman of Fairfax, Joe Agan of Colchester, and Brittany Isenberg of Tampa, Fla.; cousins, Morgan and Carter Agan of Florida, and Stephen and Kagan Whiteman of Fairfax; her first and only nephew, Michael Decz of Oklahoma City, Okla.; and god parents, Kurt Labrie of Milton, and Melissa Labrie of Colchester.

A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Friday, Oct. 17, 2014, at 11 a.m. in St. Ann Catholic Church, Main Street, in Milton, with Fr. John Feltz, Celebrant. Burial will follow in the Milton Village Cemetery. Visiting hours will be held on Thursday, Oct. 16, 2014, from 4 to 7 p.m. in the Minor Funeral Home, Route 7, in Milton. Vigil Prayers will be offered by Fr. Feltz at 7 p.m.

Online condolences may be made at www.minorfh.com.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: