Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 05:34:58 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  HAROLD J. "BUD" PARSONS PASSES AWAY
« previous next »
: [1]
: HAROLD J. "BUD" PARSONS PASSES AWAY  ( 2328 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 18, 2005, 07:43:27 AM »

HAROLD J. “BUD“ PARSONS FAIRFAX — Harold J. “Bud“ Parsons, 72, of Boissoneault Road died Tuesday morning, May 17, 2005, in the Northwestern Medical Center in St. Albans following a brave and valiant fight with complications arising from a brain aneurysm. Bud was born Sept. 15, 1932, in Colchester, the son of Howard C. and Freda Irish Parsons. He was a graduate of Bellows Free Academy in Fairfax and served his country with the U.S. Air Force during the Korean Conflict. Bud had multiple occupations as a member of the operating engineers union. He also owned and operated Daddy's Fix It shop in Fairfax where he repaired automobiles. He was a bold and brave individual who was never afraid to speak his mind. He was very helpful to those in AA and had remained sober for 21 years. He was married to Judy LaRochelle on Nov. 28, 1996, in Fairfax. Bud is survived by his wife, Judy of Fairfax; and his children, Matthew Parsons and his wife Sonya of St. Albans, Kim Barrientez and her husband Ruben of Huntsville, Texas, and Wendy Whisenhunt and her husband Bret of Prescott, Ariz.; his grandchildren, Kimberley, David, Jason, Christopher, Amber and Courtney; as well as his sister-in-law, Carry Parsons of Fairfax. He also leaves his niece, Susan Parsons; and nephews, Tex, Charlie and David Parsons. He was predeceased by his parents and his brother, Larry Parsons. Funeral services will be held Saturday, May 21, at 2 p.m. in the Cornerstone Community Church on Bombardier Road in Milton with Pastor Kim Ransom officiating. Burial will follow in the Sanderson Corners Cemetery in Fairfax. Memorial contributions in lieu of flowers may be made to Covered Bridge Therapeutic Communities Inc. (a Christian drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility for prisoners reentering the community), P.O. Box 569, St. Johnsbury, Vt. 05819. Visiting hours will be held Friday, May 20, from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. in the Minor Funeral Home in Milton.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: