Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 10:15:25 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Spam Calls From Caller ID RESET
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Spam Calls From Caller ID RESET  ( 10753 )
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #15 : April 17, 2011, 08:14:59 PM »

That is sheer joy!

I am saving that pic........

That is so AWESOME.....

SPAM,,,,,, drool....... SPAM!
« : April 17, 2011, 08:18:18 PM Mike Raburn »
mirjo
: 785

« #16 : April 19, 2011, 09:55:57 AM »

Bacon Flavored Spam!!!

I  tried Spam for the first time recently and was NOT a fan (had to spit it out), but I will say Mike, bacon (good stuff, bad for you) could be a big improvement. I can't imagine it making it worse.  :P                                                                                                                                                                             :P                                                                                                                                              :P 
As for the the phone calls: I've found the DNC list works for a little while until the scammers and spammers find a way around it, which they do. I have found with the scams that when you start asking questions they hang up and don't call back. The spam solicitations are often automated dialed, I just don't answer or hang up on those immediately if I happen to.

The same with e-mail. If I get an obvious e-mail scam I reply back asking if the scam is profitable, because I  need some extra cash. This could be problematic one day if it's a federal agent under cover, but they stop bothering me.

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #17 : April 19, 2011, 12:13:22 PM »

Sometimes,  I have discovered that if you dial 0 in the midst of some spiel, a voice comes on saying that the number has been removed....
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: