Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:12:11 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Wimble - Laflam Wedding
« previous next »
: [1]
: Wimble - Laflam Wedding  ( 4050 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 03, 2007, 09:48:35 AM »

Wimble - LaFlam

FAIRFAX - Sheena Lynn Wimble, daughter of Richard & Peggy Wimble of Fairfax, and Jason Randall LaFlam, son of Randall & Doreen LaFlam of Swanton, were united in marriage on Sept. 22, 2007, at 3 p.m.

The double ring ceremony was performed by Rev. Reid Farrell at St. Luke's Episcopal Church in St. Albans, followed by a reception at the Knights Of Columbus in St. Albans.

The maid of honor was Mandy Paquette, friend of the bride. The bridesmaids were Leah Morgan, Susan Hardy, friends of the bride; and Stacey DeForge, cousin of the bride. The flower girls were Ke’ala Brosseau and Rayna Brosseau, and Sophia Brigante, friends of the bride.

The best man was Jon Callan, friend of the groom. The groomsmen were Scott Bailey, Brad Charbonneau and Bryan Langtagne, friends of the groom.

LeeAnn Jette, longtime family friend, and Marty Gardino, godmother of the groom, gave readings in the ceremony.

The bride is a 2002 graduate of Bellows Free Academy-Fairfax and a 2005 graduate of Vermont College of Cosmetology in Williston. She is currently employed at Lakeshore Hair in Colchester.

The groom is a 2003 graduate of Missisquoi Valley Union High school, and is currently employed at Mylan Technology in St. Albans.

The couple honeymooned in the Bahamas. They have made their home in Fairfax

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: