Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 01:50:30 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Childcare needed in Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: Childcare needed in Fairfax  ( 3160 )
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« : June 25, 2014, 06:10:24 PM »

This was posted on Front Porch and I thought I would pass it on here for those who have suggestions to email her.
Looking for Childcare Openings
BETHANY DUKETTE, BDUKETTE14@GMAIL.COM, CRAFTSFIELD ROAD

My husband and I are new to Fairfax and are looking for childcare openings for our 3 & 5 year old. This need is for before/afterschool from about 7:15am to 5:00pm. Our 5 yr old will be starting kindergarten in the fall and our 3 year old will be in the EEE preschool program on M, W mornings. We would need assistance with transportation for our 3 year old or connections with another family who could help out as well. Our hope would be to make the transition from the current daycare in July so as to stagger transitions as the children have been through many of transitions during this recent move. If you are able to help out or know of someone, please email me at bdukette14@gmail.com

Thanks!!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
nancyd
: 304

« #1 : July 09, 2014, 07:18:01 PM »

Here is a link from Front Porch Forum

Preschool Opening
JODIE MILLETTE, LITTLE ACADEMY PRESCHOOL , LITTLEACADEMYPRESCHOOL@GMAIL.COM, MCNALL RD

Little Academy Preschool has an opening M-W 12-3pm $75 weekly tuition. Afterschool care available. Please call Jodie Millette at 849-9384
Or email at
Littleacademypreschool

I also also saw a child care sign right on Lower Newton Rd in St. Albans...about a mile from downtown.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: