Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:40:05 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Academic all-stars: BFA-Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: Academic all-stars: BFA-Fairfax  ( 1789 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 08, 2015, 07:10:03 AM »

Victoria Brown

School: BFA-Fairfax

Parents: Michael and Michelle Brown

Hometown: Fairfax Top 5 accomplishments: Winning the Cross Country D-III State Championship my junior year, being selected as one of the Top 10 student-athletes in Vermont, being elected as Secretary for the Class of 2016, being chosen to competeinTopGunJumps for cheerleading, and receiving the opportunity to travel to the United Kingdom with People to People.

In the community: I am a member of NHS, which gives me lots of opportunities to volunteer with blood drives, shoe drives, Operation Christmas Child, etc. Every summer I have volunteered in the SPIRAL Chinese Exchange Program at Fairfax, participating in the mentoring program and hosting two girls in my home. Also, every May, my cheer team takes part in the JDRF Walk for Diabetes at CVU High School where we perform for the crowd, raise money for JDRF, and support one of our teammates with Type 1.

Favorite spare time activity: Cheerleading, for sure! Or reading an awesome book.

After graduation: My top three choices are Brown University, Hamilton College, and Middlebury College.

Career plans: I am hoping to major in English, and potentially become a teacher.

Your bedroom in one word: Cozy.

Dead person to meet:

Either John Lennon or George Harrison. I’ve always been a huge Beatles fan, and I would love to sit down with either of them and just talk about what life was like for them while they were The Beatles. They were both such intelligent, creative, hilarious people and they had the most interesting perspectives on the world around us and what it means to be an individual and have your own voice.

Your biography title:

Reading Between the Lines.

Three ‘luxuries’ on a desert island: An iPod for music, a journal and pen, and a Kindle with all my favorite books on it.

Personal motto:

“What’s comin’ will come, an’ we’ll meet it when it does.” -Rubeus Hagrid, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Benjamin Bosland
Age: 18 School: BFA-Fairfax Parents: Susan and Brad Bosland

Hometown: Fairfax

Top 5 accomplishments: Cross Country Running Captain 2014, 2015, Nordic Skiing Captain 2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16, Ultimate Frisbee Captain 2014, 2015, 2016, Senior Class President 2015-2016, High Honor Role/National Honors Society

In the community:

Local/community volunteer work

Favorite spare time activity: Ultimate Frisbee, watching a movie

After graduation:

Considering American, Gettysburg, Bates, University of Vermont, University of Maine, University of Rhode Island.

Career plans: Diplomacy and International

Affairs

Your bedroom in one word: Nautical Deadpersontomeet:

Ben Franklin, because he was an important founding father and an ambassador. I definitely have a lot of respect for that.

Your biography title:

“The Life and Times of Ben Bosland”

Three ‘luxuries’ on a desert island: Sunglasses, Frisbee, solar-powered iPod

Personal motto:

“What you are to be, you’re now becoming.” -Eric Thomas

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: