Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 09:16:57 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Father Of Jennifer Gardecki Dies Unexpectedly In Johnson
« previous next »
: [1]
: Father Of Jennifer Gardecki Dies Unexpectedly In Johnson  ( 1809 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 28, 2009, 09:05:50 AM »

LEONARD J. GARDECKI

JOHNSON, VT - Leonard J. "Len" Gardecki, 67, of Johnson, formerly of Essex Center, died unexpectedly Thursday, Dec. 24, 2009, in his home in Johnson. He was born in WilkesBarre, Pa. on Oct. 7, 1942, the son of Leonard and Josephine (Werchok) Gardecki. Len attended schools in New Jersey and graduated from Swoyersville, Pa. High School. He served in the USMC during the Viet Nam War and was stationed in the Phillipines. On Nov. 23, 1974, he married Cindy Schofield in East Fishkill, N.Y. Len began his career in machine and tool shops, eventually he was employed as a mechanical engineer with IBM for 19 years, retiring in 2002. He was awarded several patents for his work. Len was a long time New York giants fan. He enjoyed traveling, his talents in leather-working, drawing and painting, and animals, particularly dogs. Len is survived by his wife, Cindy of Milton, two daughters, Jennifer Gardecki and her friend, George Stuart of Fairfax, and Susan Wehling, her husband, Rick, and their daughter, Amarie Cadence, of Milton; his sister, Mary Lipinski and her husband, Anthony, of Swoyersville, Pa.; two cousins, Mary Kaminski and Jeanne Steele and two nieces and a nephew, and their families. Visiting hours will be held on Wednesday, Dec. 30, from 10 to 11 a.m. in the Ready Funeral and Cremation Service, Mountain View Chapel, 68 Pinecrest Dr., Essex Jct. Private burial will be held in Mountain View Cemetery, Essex Center. To send online condolences, please visit www.readyfuneral.com

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: