Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 03:05:20 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  March 2013 Town Meeting Edition Of The Fairfax News Is On Line
« previous next »
: [1]
: March 2013 Town Meeting Edition Of The Fairfax News Is On Line  ( 6604 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 27, 2013, 08:46:32 AM »

Click on the following link to read the latest edition of The Fairfax News for March 2013:

http://www.vtgrandpa.com/fxtown/fairfax_news_mar2013.pdf

Henry Raymond
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #1 : February 27, 2013, 09:42:40 AM »

Thank you, Henry !

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
lena6
: 357

« #2 : February 27, 2013, 02:52:15 PM »

New topic - To the people that are defacing the election posters belonging to Deb Woodward need to STOP.  This act is not only slanderous, but makes our "wonderful" town of Fairfax appear not so wonderful.  Let's not take this path of all our Washington, DC politicians that seem to be the role model for this tasteless, malicious, negative direction.
lena6

« #3 : February 27, 2013, 02:54:25 PM »

I cannot believe a select board chairman endorsing  any town office official.  I guess there is a first time for everything.
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #4 : February 27, 2013, 06:04:55 PM »

We don't always know what goes on behind closed doors at the town office and I also think everyone has a right to their opinion and if they choose to support someone publically it is their right.

As for the vandelism, I would not assume it was adults and a personal attack.  I personally was raided with signs all over my lawn when I came home one day and it was teens pulling pranks and I am betting that is the case with her signs getting damaged. Kids are on school break and lots of idle time is my guess.

I know it is a heated race and people are passionate with who they want and I encourage everyone to respect both candidates.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
lena6

« #5 : February 27, 2013, 06:19:22 PM »

The person was seen doing it and it was no kid?
ohhman
: 469

« #6 : February 28, 2013, 11:04:42 AM »

I agree Lena!  Yes everyone has their own right who to support & vote for, but for a public town official to support one candidate & use his title in signing, seems to go against  better judgement.
Vtsharon
: 25

« #7 : February 28, 2013, 11:46:13 AM »

I agree with Mary Kay that everyone has a choice to voice their opinion. I read the Fairfax News online and more than one person used their title - which is not uncommon in other places as well (in my local paper in NH, same thing happens for every election).
rvkids
: 19

« #8 : February 28, 2013, 02:06:05 PM »

I have to say it is sad at what is happening over elections. But in all fairness  Deb and Bruce have gone around town talking bad about  Fran. They have made staments that don,t have any thing to do with the job performace. That being said I hope that who ever wins will try and put back what really matters to our small Town a clerck that will be fair honest and pleasent when you need help.Some one who can be professional and they need exclant people skills. I my self  would like to say to Debbie I am sorry you got so defense  when I was trying to talk to you about your job. I thought it would be better to understand what I was trying to understand in stead of doing it at the  town meeting. Also I wrote a letter for Fran.        Thank Kathy Rooney-Leach
rvkids
: 19

« #9 : February 28, 2013, 02:48:53 PM »

I am sorry for jumping on so fast again. I just would like to say Bob Thank you for being a big enough man to speak your honest mind. As alot of people know I have not always spoke very highley of Bob. Lena I have even told you I thought he was a pain in the---. Bob we may not always see eye to eye but I have a lot of respect for your courage to do what you think is best for the town.
lena6

« #10 : February 28, 2013, 03:07:26 PM »

BEST FOR THE TOWN?
: [1]  
« previous next »
: