Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 05:53:56 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Brother Of Marion Hensel Passes Away At 64
« previous next »
: [1]
: Brother Of Marion Hensel Passes Away At 64  ( 1675 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 11, 2013, 07:45:30 AM »

JAMES BABCOCK COLCHESTER - James "Butch/Jim" Babcock, of Colchester, died July 1, 2013, at his residence. Butch was born on Jan. 9, 1949, to David Babcock and Jean (Salter Babcock) Zeno in Jeffersonville. Butch attended Essex Junction High School, and spent several years in the U.S. Army. He enjoyed bowling and golf. Butch is survived by his son, Andrew of Michigan; two grandchildren; sisters, Marilyn (Steve) Hensel of Fairfax, and Pat (Glen Brown) Bromberek of Marshall, Mich.; brother, David (Gail) of Burlington; as well as many nieces and nephews, and a multitude of stepbrothers and stepsisters. He was preceded in death by his parents. The family is planning a time of remembrance for friends and family at the home of Marilyn Hensel, 18 Zeno Road, Fairfax, on Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2013, at 5:00 p.m. in the afternoon.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: