Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 07:15:56 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Campers Through The Covered Bridge?? I Think Not
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Campers Through The Covered Bridge?? I Think Not  ( 9732 )
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #15 : June 18, 2010, 05:12:55 PM »

I was on my way home Monday afternoon and 18 wheeler came from Steeple Market Direction.  He pulled towards the bakery and then just started backing up at me and the line of cars behind me from the covered bridge.  Thank goodness when I got out of my car quickly and waved to everyone to back up, they were quick.  Otherwise I would have had my car up on someone's lawn!

I also have had to go in reverse on Boissoneault Rd at the bridge.  There is no sign saying one lane bridge at all so when people take this detour they are cruising through it if they don't live around here. So now I always stop, say a prayer, then go for it!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: