Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 11:38:58 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Well Its Too Late Now
« previous next »
: [1]
: Well Its Too Late Now  ( 2005 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 17, 2010, 04:30:46 PM »

I just read the following information - I have no idea what my census form said, however, I do know I live in the town of Fairfax with a Cambridge Mailing address - I mailed it back yesterday - ooooooops - should have waited I guess.

U.S. Census forms are being mailed to households across the state.

In rural areas of Vermont, there have been errors in address validation. Some Vermonters received forms with the correct physical address, but have an incorrect town and ZIP code listed.

Experts say you should still fill out the form, and luckily, there is a quick fix on what to do to ensure your census will be counted correctly.

"If your census form has a different town and ZIP code, or different town on it, what you're advised to do is fill out the form like normal, just cross out the town, put your correct town, and mail it back," said Will Sawyer of the Vt. State Data Center.

This time around, the questionnaire is short-- only 10 questions. Officials are urging Vermonters to fill out and mail back their forms as soon as possible since it can determine how much federal funding the state receives for various programs.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: