Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:58:52 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Justin Brown of Fairfax Resigns As Winooski High School Principal
« previous next »
: [1]
: Justin Brown of Fairfax Resigns As Winooski High School Principal  ( 1978 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 19, 2011, 08:53:02 AM »

The principal who was hired to lead a three-year reform to boost academic performance at Winooski High School will not oversee the final year of the effort.

Justin Brown submitted a letter of resignation in November after 17 months on the job. His last day will be June 30, which would bring him through the second year of the three-year federal School Improvement Grants (SIG) program.

"After a great deal of personal and professional reflection I have come to the conclusion that my skill set as an administrator is not the match for the challenges that lay ahead for Winooski High School," Brown wrote in his letter of resignation.

He declined this week to elaborate on why he is leaving his $77,250-a-year job and referred questions to Winooski Superintendent of Schools Mary Martineau.

Henry Raymond
Mummy
: 280

« #1 : December 19, 2011, 05:35:10 PM »

I hope Winooski rethinks this one!  If anyone can help Winooski, it would be Justin Brown!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: