Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 03:56:08 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  WOW...I've been missing out!
« previous next »
: [1]
: WOW...I've been missing out!  ( 4804 )
Razzle Dazzle

« : March 26, 2011, 10:31:03 AM »

Cathy and I went to 158 Main for breakfast this morning.
Wow...I've been missing out!  We had never been there. What a great meal, absolutely delicious food and a fun atmosphere.
I had the Irish Benedict and Cathy had a Chili Omelette...both were outstanding!
Service was over the top...what a great place to eat!

We'll be back!

http://158main.com/

Mojovt
: 77

« #1 : March 26, 2011, 10:55:49 AM »

158 Main rocks!!!  Treat yourself by going back there for dinner some night and get the London broil...good stuff!!!

Scott Day
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #2 : March 27, 2011, 03:57:08 PM »

One of my Favorites thats for sure!! California Omelette Rocks!!

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #3 : March 28, 2011, 11:22:14 AM »

You had one of my favorite breaksfasts too! Irish Benedicts or Florentine is what I get!  My favorite place for breakfast!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Mummy
: 280

« #4 : March 28, 2011, 09:17:28 PM »

EXCELLENT place to eat .... Morning or Evening!  Great food AND service ALL the time.  Consistency is there all the time.  No need to worry if they are open or closed or under new management this week/month!  Good food from people who do better than good work.
slpott
: 457

« #5 : March 29, 2011, 06:06:18 AM »

I think if they would have offered food like that here in Fairfax, the restaurant would still be open. Not sure what happened. Everytime I go to 158 it is wonderful. Everytime I went to Vt. Breakfast Co. it was not all that good, cold or poor service. I Love 158.
mirjo
: 785

« #6 : March 29, 2011, 02:17:02 PM »

I think if they would have offered food like that here in Fairfax, the restaurant would still be open. Not sure what happened. Everytime I go to 158 it is wonderful. Everytime I went to Vt. Breakfast Co. it was not all that good, cold or poor service. I Love 158.

I don't get it either. Maybe they didn't want to do exactly the same thing. The fare at VBC was always questionable. It's unfortunate.

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
: [1]  
« previous next »
: