Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 06:15:20 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Anybody Else Having A Problem Getting On The Free Press Site??
« previous next »
: [1]
: Anybody Else Having A Problem Getting On The Free Press Site??  ( 2210 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 04, 2007, 07:48:28 AM »

Hi All,

I haven't been able to get on the Burlington Free Press Web Site all weekend.  Am I the only one having a problem?  I get my newsletter each morning from them and that came OK, but when I try to get in the web site for details, it just sits there and won't open it.

This weekend has certainly been very quiet for news - Things were so bad, I was going to mention the Tall Corn, but Mike Cain beat me to it.

Well, this is the first Tuesday of the month, Senior Citizens Luncheon Day, so will plan to go down there.

Maybe, just maybe I will hear some news down there - Chris Santee should have the September Fairfax News out today.

Of course, the old timers used to say, "No News Is Good News."

Henry Raymond
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #1 : September 04, 2007, 11:21:46 AM »

I can't open their links in their e-mails,
but I can access it through www.FranklinOne.com

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
Suzy
: 429

« #2 : September 05, 2007, 08:14:28 AM »

I don't think you can over-report the corn news!  I love it!  The more corn photos...the better, in my opinion!  Haying too!  Gotta love the land!  (especially while it's not covered in snow and ice!)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: