Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 08:57:32 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Open House Today At The Fairfax Green Adult Community
« previous next »
: [1]
: Open House Today At The Fairfax Green Adult Community  ( 1902 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 14, 2007, 11:23:00 AM »

Hi All,

If you haven't had the opportunity to tour The Fairfax Green Adult Community, today and tomorrow would be good days to do so.  John Workman, Daisy Collins and Chris Santee are available to give you a tour and answer any questions you might have.  They have 3 different floor plans with units starting at $135,900 to $184,900 with many great features throughout.  They have an underground garage, elevators as well as stairways, mail boxes inside on the first floor.  I have a link to more information below, but if you have any questions or want to pick up a brochure, you can do so by dropping in today & tomorrow between 11 a.m and 4 p.m.

An open house is planned on July 19th and Governor Douglas is expected to attend.  Father Feltz and Rev. Elizabeth are going to be asked to invoke their blessing at the new Fairfax Green Adult Community.

For some initial information on The Fairfax Green Adult Community, click on the following link:

For more information contact the listing broker John D. Workman of Century 21 - The Martin Agency in Essex Junction at 802-878-8176 ext. #16 - For leasing information contact Chris Santee at 849-2758

I took a few pictures, but am not that skilled a photographer and besides that there is really nothing like seeing the place by visiting.  To give you some idea of what the interior looks like, click on the following slideshow:

Or you can click on the individual thumbnail photos for a larger photo when you click on the following link:

[/b]

« : July 14, 2007, 06:24:23 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #1 : July 19, 2007, 11:44:56 AM »

Thanks for all those great photos, Henry.
If anyone wants to contact me, they can also e-mail csantee@verizon.net for leasing info.
I hope to see a lot of folks at 4:30 for Governor Doulas and the ribbon cutting !

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: