Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 05:16:49 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Change in Coaches at St. Mike's
« previous next »
: [1]
: Change in Coaches at St. Mike's  ( 1418 )
Dick Brown
: 414

« : July 09, 2011, 06:17:52 AM »

Good Morning ,Henry        I just read in the BFP Sports section where Megan Roberge has been hired to be St' Michael's College's Assistant Coach in Softball . She was a high school star at MVUHS and one of the best pitchers ( ever ) in that sport to come out of NW Vermont high school competition ( which has had some good ones ) . I think it's worth mentioning ,not only because of her own personal achievements , but also because her father ( Louie ) and her Uncle ( Francis ) were such terrific athletes at BFA years ago .  Megan certainly inherited their athletic ability and competitive nature and must be a great source of pride to her family now , just as she was when she was competing at her sport in our area during that time .     
I wish her good luck in her new position and hope that  her success continues to serve as a role model for our future young women athletes who have both ability and talent , and who wish to participate at a higher level of competition in their sport .
: [1]  
« previous next »
: