Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 08:17:32 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  *** Press Release ***
« previous next »
: [1]
: *** Press Release ***  ( 1939 )
Fireman David
: 41

« : December 22, 2013, 11:18:43 AM »

***  PRESS RELEASE   ***

The Town Road Commissioner has requested that anyone that does not need to be out traveling please stay off the roads.

There are multiple power-lines and trees down throughout the Town, and with the impending weather we expect more to come.

The Town Highway department is hard at work, but there are a lot of miles or road in Fairfax, and they are doing their best to keep the roads passable.

The Fire Department is currently staffing the station, in order to respond quickly to any calls for service we receive.

As of 11:00 we have already responded to over a dozen incidents.

If you have an emergency do not hesitate to call 911.

You can contact us directly at the Fire Station 849-6075 if you have any questions, or concerns.

Please call 911 if you have any issues such as alarm activations or power lines down.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: