Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 04:18:54 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Pictures of the Day 8/15/09 and Blog- Blowed Up
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pictures of the Day 8/15/09 and Blog- Blowed Up  ( 2451 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : August 15, 2009, 01:40:51 AM »

Pictures of the Day August 15, 2009

Anthony's car being fitted with an in-car camera for Hot Wings TV.

How he looks at speed.

BLOWED UP
The bad luck of 2009 continued Friday night at Mohawk International Raceway. The motor blew up in Anthony's heat race.
Loaded up and watched the A-main.
They will change motors early Saturday morning to get ready for Drummondville.
My iPhone said Rogers Wireless for a network carrier at the track, so I couldn't update here or on Twitter.
Hot Wings TV is a racing show on Time Warner cable out of Syracuse. They produce some ESS and Patriots races. They did the Patriots show at Malta, and the ESS show at Utica-Rome. Anthony was going to be the in-car camera for the night. I saw some of the footage from hot laps. Kinda neat.
Lance Yonge ended up doing the A-main with the camera. Steve Poirier won, Justin Barger 2nd, Alain Bergeron 3rd.
They put over a million dollars into the place and it showed. Nice pit area, all new stands, and new lighting. Anthony said his heat with the new lights was like driving in the daytime.
I can't update from Drummond Saturday night. Full story Sunday morning.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: