Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 07:34:12 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Pictures of the Day 7/8/09 and Blog- Muddy Feet
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pictures of the Day 7/8/09 and Blog- Muddy Feet  ( 2496 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : July 07, 2009, 10:06:54 PM »

Pictures of the Day July 8, 2009

Storm clouds Tuesday afternoon

MUDDY FEET
Posted for Wednesday July 8th...................
Happy Birthday Dad!.....................................

Courtney and Ellie scraping mud and hay off their shoes.

What a mess.
The pits were a quagmire at Can-Am Saturday night. In some spots, it was slippery and you had to be careful or you could fall. Other spots, if you stood in one spot long enough, you shoes would not move when you tried to walk away.
Because it was clay, it would stick to your shoes and then more mud would stick, and the next thing you knew, you were 6'5" instead of 6'. Never mind scraping the mud off the car, you had to scrap the mud off the bottom of your shoes. Then someone brought hay in and covered the area around 5 haulers to soak up some water, so then you had not only mud, but hay stuck to your shoes.
Dirt-track racing. Gotta love it.
But credit the track personnel, they got the racing in. The A-Main didn't start until after midnight, but we got it in.

Anthony in Victory Lane after winning the Dash.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: