Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 02:49:17 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Picture of the Day 4/16/09 and Blog- Nest Update
« previous next »
: [1]
: Picture of the Day 4/16/09 and Blog- Nest Update  ( 3085 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : April 15, 2009, 09:38:46 PM »

Picture of the Day April 16, 2009

Eggs!

NEST UPDATE
Posted for Thursday April 16th.................................

Well, the new tenants have a couple of kids coming. I went outside at one point Wednesday morning, and wondered if it was too early for them to have laid eggs. So I grabbed the camera, held it over the nest, and clicked. Saw the finished shot, a bit blurry, but there were eggs there! So I repositioned the camera, took another shot, and that's what you see.
Don't worry, I'm not going to touch ANYTHING. Eggs, the babies, not even the nest.

Spring is definitely here. Marvin is tilling up his garden. Marvin and Catherine will be selling fresh veggies before you know it.

Weather's been great. I guess we do need rain. I think if we did get some, then the sun came out, the grass would explode up out of the ground.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Suzy
: 429

« #1 : April 16, 2009, 06:45:45 AM »

I LOVE THAT PHOTO!  (whoops...sorry for all the shouting...but that's gorgeous!)  Thanks for sharing, Mike!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: