Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 05:13:41 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Paul Emile Rainville Dies At Age 82
« previous next »
: [1]
: Paul Emile Rainville Dies At Age 82  ( 1655 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 23, 2013, 08:44:41 AM »

Paul Emile Rainville
(November 21, 1930 - July 21, 2013)

St. Albans - Paul Emile Rainville, 82, died peacefully on Sunday, July 21 2013, at his home with his wife, Lillian at his side.
Paul was born November 21, 1930, in St. Hyacinthe, P.Q. Canada, the son of the late Omer and Cecilia Bernard Rainville. On August 6, 1966, he married Lillian Rainville. They were married for over 46 years.

Paul worked for Central Vermont Railway for 15 years and was an accomplished mason and finish carpenter. Paul’s grandchildren were his pride and joy and he loved to spoil them with sweets. He enjoyed people and had a great sense of humor. He had a passion for history and traveling. He was a life long member of the Knight of Columbus.

He is survived by his wife, Lillian and his children, Johane Pigeon & her husband, Normand, of Swanton; Luke Rainville & his wife, Lori, of St. Albans; Andrew Rainville & his wife, Susan; Lise Yandow & her husband, Jon; Paul Langelier & his wife, Karen. He is also survived by 22 grandchildren & 5 great-grandchildren. He is also survived by his 3 brothers, Jean Louis & his wife, Cecile; Jean Guy & his wife, Fernande all of Fairfax; Gilles & his wife, Claudette of Georgia; his 3 sisters, Fernande Tougas; Imelda Tougas & her husband, John all of Swanton; & Therese Paquette of Jericho. He was predeceased by 5 brothers, Harvey; Gaston; Laurent; Robert & Bernard; 3 sisters, Madeleine; Marie Paule & Noella; 4 brothers-in-law and 3 sisters-in-law.

Calling hours will be held on Thursday, July 25 from 5 – 8 PM at Heald Funeral Home, 87 So Main St.

The funeral Mass will be held at St Mary’s Parish, 45 Fairfield St. in St Albans on Friday, July 26 at 11 AM with the Reverend Brian O'Donnell as celebrant. Interment will be held at 3:00 PM at the family lot in St. Luke’s Cemetery, Main Street in Fairfax.

Those planning an expression of sympathy are asked to consider Memorial Masses in Paul’s memory or a charity of one’s choice. Please visit www.healdfuneralhome.com to leave a memory or a message for the Rainville family.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: