Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 25, 2024, 12:23:57 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Historical Society Events and Stuff MEETING TONIGHT!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Historical Society Events and Stuff MEETING TONIGHT!!  ( 2357 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : May 13, 2013, 12:17:28 PM »

TONIGHT!!!!!!! FOR SOME REASON I PUT THE WRONG DATE ON THIS EARLIER. SORRY!!!

The Fairfax Historical Society will be busy this summer, leading up to Fairfax's 250th Birthday Party scheduled for Sunday August 18th.
The Society will be meeting this Sunday May 19th at 7pm in the Fairfax Community Library to start to finalize plans for the summer. The public is invited to attend.
The 26th annual Pie and Ice Cream Social will be held Sunday June 23rd at 7pm on the front lawn of the Baptist Building on Main Street. Concert by the Fairfax-Fletcher-Westford Band.
We will be talking about trying a couple of different fundraisers. More info at the meeting.
We are thinking about a bus tour of Fairfax will pilgrimages to the Braodstreet Spafford Homesite and cemetery. This may occur in October.
The theme for the July 4th parade is Happy Birthday Fairfax. We need to design a float.
Lots more to talk about.
Again, this Sunday May 23rd, 7pm, at the Library. Hope to see you there.
« : May 19, 2013, 01:22:36 PM MikeF9 »

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
MikeF9
: 1994

« #1 : May 19, 2013, 01:23:02 PM »

Bump!!

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: