Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 02:37:19 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Family Friendly Vacation Events at the Fairfax Library
« previous next »
: [1]
: Family Friendly Vacation Events at the Fairfax Library  ( 1693 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : February 23, 2014, 04:55:26 PM »

All events are free. Please pre-register for Fancy Nancy and Mr K.
Tuesday 9:30 - 11:00: Fancy Nancy Party!! Get your Bling on with us as we read stories, make a few sparkly crafts, and enjoy a snack! Vacation version of our weekly preschool story hour.
Ages 0+.
Tuesday 6:30 - 8:00: Helene Lang discusses "Lives of the Artists" as part of our Vermont Humanities Council Book Discussion Series.
Thursday 1:00 - 4:00 Sue Morse Nature Walk. You're going to learn so much as we explore our local flora and fauna with famed Vermont naturalist and tracker Sue Morse, of Keeping Track http://keepingtrack.org/  Come dressed for the weather, and bring water and a snack. We'll walk on the recreation path and possibly in the woods adjoining the school. Meet at the library at 12:45.
Thursday 6:30 - 8:00 Sue Morse presents an incredible slideshow which will entertain and educate all ages: "Bobcats, Bears and Moose". In the multi-purpose room at BFA-Fairfax.
Friday, 9:30 - 11:00 Mr K presents All About Deer! Kurt Valenta of Exordium teaches the very young about this native animal through a multitude of artifacts, which are passed around. Hands-on and interactive! Ages 2+
Contact us: 849-2420   www.fairfaxvtlibrary.org

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: