Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 06:50:19 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Mens Summer Baseball League
« previous next »
: [1]
: Mens Summer Baseball League  ( 3185 )
ampm

« : March 11, 2005, 09:23:41 PM »

My name is Patrick Murphy and I recently moved to Fairfax. I played in the Green Mountain Mens Baseball League last summer for the first time. It was a fun time and a great league. This year, with the help of another Fairfax resident, we are starting a team in this area. We are looking for a few talented baseball players that would like to join our team. With that being said, I would like to take a moment and just say a few words about the league.
The Green Mountain League is spread out all acrossed northern and central Vermont with teams in St.Johnsbury, Montpelier, Barre, Waitsfield, Burlington and now hopefully this area. The talent is widespread, ranging from guys who have little talent to guys who have talent that will blow your mind. We play approximetely 20 games during the summer and have approximetely 15-20 players on each team.
Like I said, we are looking for a few talented individuals that could bring something to the team. We are going to have a get together sometime in April to kick the season off. The age ranges from 18-35. If you are interested, or know someone who might be, you can respond to this email or call my cell phone at 355-3651. (oh, we are still looking for some sponsorship for our team.) Thanks for your time!! Pat
: [1]  
« previous next »
: