Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 01:33:54 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Resident Meets Grandson Guard Member From Indiana
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Resident Meets Grandson Guard Member From Indiana  ( 2994 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 24, 2009, 08:03:01 AM »

Due to the storm yesterday, busses were a bit late bringing the National Guard members home from Indiana for Christmas, and Claire Lemnah's grandson Brion Houston was one of those Guard members that arrived:

Above, Claire Lemnah sees for her grandson Brion Houston with her sister Mariette Lavallee yesterday and below a big hug

Henry Raymond
Margie
: 156

« #1 : December 24, 2009, 09:58:23 AM »

Hooray!!!

Merry Christmas to all our local men and women who are serving our country, either here or far away from home.  We appreciate what you do for us!
Dick Brown
: 414

« #2 : December 24, 2009, 10:18:55 AM »

Good Morning Henry    It was great to hear about and to see the joy surrounding Brian's return, especially pleasing to Claire & Mariette , I'm sure , who were there to greet him. I think this war draws upon a lot of individual courage among our servicemen personnel , both men and women, who must feel at times the lack of collective national support that our WW II veterans had behind them and yet are still committed to their buddies and their country.
Nancy's cousin's Grandson leaves in early January with the Vermont 86th for a year (?) and, as with many families, the worry over his welfare is overwhelming. Politics aside, I hope that our search for justice towards those who attacked us is both successful and short-termed, and as long as we're putting our young adults in harm's way, we give them the support they need to function effectively.
Thanks also to your forum for providing those pictures.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: