Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 01:16:47 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Southern Friends Are Saying "Ahhhhhhh Too Bad, 85, Is That All?"
« previous next »
: [1]
: Southern Friends Are Saying "Ahhhhhhh Too Bad, 85, Is That All?"  ( 2004 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 10, 2009, 07:31:29 AM »

Like just about every Vermonter I know, I first checked the Internet for obituaries this morning - Unfortunately, somebody didn't do their job and there is nothing there - I know somebody died.  I am not sure why I, or anyone else for that matter has such an interest in that.  Maybe it is that we are just grateful we have another day.

As for the weather, well that has obviously taken a turn for the worse - Its Monday morning and I have already heard a lot of people say yesterday, they had a great weekend, but sure were going to hate to hear that alarm go off this morning.  Anyhow, here is what is going to happen this week starting with today:

+ Hi 85 Lo 67

Today is going to be a steamer!  A warm, muggy air mass will hang thick today with the chance for a few scattered showers and thunderstorms.

More showers and thunderstorms will flare up tonight and on Tuesday as a frontal system slowly moves through the area.

By Wednesday, the weather will start to improve after a few lingering showers, mainly early in the day.

By the end of the week, we are looking for some very nice summer weather.

Thursday is supposed to be the best day of the week.  That is the day I plan to mow my lawn, Maryann has a hair appointment and St. Luke's has a Mass at 7 p.m. Thursday night.

Henry Raymond
NorthFairfaxBoy
: 346

« #1 : August 10, 2009, 09:33:51 AM »

Well it's already 85 here in middle Tennessee and it's only 9:30.  Supposed to hit a high of 90 with humidity in the 70% area.  All in a days weather for the mid-South.....

Brian Farris

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
msm
: 211

« #2 : August 10, 2009, 10:44:04 AM »

Southern State Check-In

Tampa Weather  --  currently  86 degrees with humidity at 70%    heat Index of 95 degrees  -- actually not too bad

Mike M
: [1]  
« previous next »
: