Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 10:32:38 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Sandy Jewett Dies Unexpectedly On December 23, 2009
« previous next »
: [1]
: Sandy Jewett Dies Unexpectedly On December 23, 2009  ( 2842 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 29, 2009, 08:32:24 AM »

SANDRA JUNE JEWETT

Dennis & Sandy used to live on Sand Hill Road in The Heights years ago.

EAST BARRE -– Sandra June Jewett, 59, of Hillside Avenue died unexpectedly at the Central Vermont Hospital in Berlin on Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2009. Born in Barre City on Oct. 9, 1950, she was the daughter of Bernard Levesque and Judith (Johnson) Levesque Farnham. She was a graduate of Spaulding High School and had attended Champlain College in Burlington. On Feb. 17, 1969, she married Dennis Jewett Sr. in Barre and they made their home in Fairfax. They later divorced. A longtime cook, she had worked at the former Gil's Diner in Barre and then the Woodside Juvenile Detention Facility in Essex Junction. She retired from the Public Works Department of the City of Burlington in 2006. Entertaining her grandchildren were her special times. Besides her daughter, Tina, two sons Dennis & Matt and eight grandchildren, she leaves three brothers; Joseph and Bernard Levesque and Travis Farnham and nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents and a brother, Steven Levesque. Her Service of Remembrance will be held Saturday, Jan. 2, 2010, at noon in the Church of Jesus of Latter Day Saints, Hersey Road, Berlin. There are no calling hours. Later interment will be made in the Hope Cemetery in Barre. Memorial contributions may be made to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, care of Bishop Dan Norris, 90 Richardson Road, Barre, Vt. 05641. The Hooker and Whitcomb Funeral Home, 7 Academy Street, Barre is assisting the family with arrangements.
« : January 02, 2010, 09:24:45 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
David Shea
: 471

« #1 : December 29, 2009, 11:41:43 AM »

My thoughts go out to Dennis, his brother and sister.  Dennis was a graduate of BFA class of 1988.  So sorry for your loss.
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #2 : December 29, 2009, 12:16:47 PM »

My thoughts and prayers go out to Dennis, Tina, Matt and family.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: