Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 04:00:20 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Big Doings In Fairfax Today
« previous next »
: [1]
: Big Doings In Fairfax Today  ( 2068 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 02, 2009, 07:45:40 AM »

I was unable to be down there this morning, but things are well covered.  Mike Cain with be photographing the event, Lisa Boucher will also be photographing and doing a write-up for The St. Albans Messenger - Chris Santee will be there for The Fairfax News, WCAX will be there as well as Fox 44 and I suspect some others.

There should be TV Coverage on tonight's local TV Channels - Here is what WCAX had to say about it this morning:

"Famous Fairfax Market Gets Landmark Look Back
Fairfax, Vermont - October 2, 2009

A famous Fairfax market is getting it's landmark look back today.

A fire last Christmas Eve leveled the old Steeple Market. With the help of the town selectboard and the Vermont State Economic Development Department money was raised to rebuild the former gathering spot. Construction began in June.

Today a new steeple will be placed atop the newly designed building, a sign that things are looking up at the much-missed market.

WCAX News"

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : October 02, 2009, 12:37:37 PM »

People were worried that you were missing it this morning Dad.  I got a phone call making sure you knew as they didn't see you there. Can't wait for Steeple Market to re-open!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: