Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 10:45:19 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  BFA Fairfax Nordic Ski Team Honors
« previous next »
: [1]
: BFA Fairfax Nordic Ski Team Honors  ( 4133 )
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« : February 26, 2008, 08:02:45 AM »

Fairfax Nordic Skiers Win Post-Season Honors!

The second year Nordic ski teams at BFA Fairfax fared extraordinarily  well at the 2008 Vermont D-II State Meets, with the girls teamplaced second, behind  Stowe, and the boy’s team placed third, behind Peoples and Harwood.

Senior Camille Fancea and sophomore Heather Holloway were named to the All-State team with sophomore Megan Kane earning Honorable Mention.

Sophomore Kyle Bochanski was named to the boys All-State Team with senior Andrew Phillips earning Honorable Mention.

In addition three Fairfax skiers will ski in prestigious post-season compeitions:

Heather Holloway and Simon Mann-Gow earned positions on the Vermont Nordic Elite Team for the New England J-2 Championships which will be held in Jackson, NH March 7th, 8th, and 9th.  In this event the four New England states and New York each qualify their fastest twenty 14-15 year old boys and girls. Four races ensue over 2 1/2 days.

Kyle Bochanski was named to the Vermont Elite Team for the Eastern High School Championships. The Eastern High School Championships is the premier event for high school and prep school racers in New England and New York. Athletes from the West along with Canadian skiers will add to the highest level competitions staged on the East coast this year for high-school-aged skiers.
MikeF9
: 1994

« #1 : February 26, 2008, 03:54:25 PM »

Congratulations, kids!!

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: