Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 03:14:04 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  are you going to vote for shummy again?
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: are you going to vote for shummy again?  ( 14634 )
Thor

« #15 : February 08, 2014, 12:08:11 PM »

Ed,

This is the Shumlin that has the ultimate goal of the single payer system within the state?

And the guy who just began boasting about the 10 million dollars he just got from the Fed's to fight drug abuse in Vermont, meanwhile in June he signed into law, the decriminalization of marijuana possession.

And since he took over from Jim Douglas, has lost 38,000 jobs in VT.

He doesn't deserve any votes, he deserves a jail sentence.
rod anode
: 1141

meathead,: dead from the neck up!

« #16 : February 11, 2014, 06:28:52 PM »

but thor that number doesn't figure in the lost from yankee ,everyready and IBM when they close later this year ,if he still gets re elected after all that then I have lost hope for the people of this state
Thor

« #17 : February 17, 2014, 06:08:15 PM »

By the way Ed, do you know how Shummy wants to pay for the single payer system? He wants businesses to pay an 11 percent tax on their payrolls, and employees to kick in an additional 2 percent from their gross pay. This is a total of 13 percent tax on wages to try to cover what they anticipate to be a 2+ billion cost. Try getting another 2 billion out of the workers in a small state like this and watch the flood gates open, as businesses flee the state.

Shummy is an idiot.
mirjo
: 785

« #18 : June 13, 2014, 01:38:21 PM »

@Thor

But it is very disconcerting when the President of the United States, lies to the American people, over and over again.

This is very true. But we all know what really matters is the side someone is on. The particular lie, in any case, can be explained or spun to suit the needs of whomever it needs to, making the lie itself inconsequential, because only people of a certain frame of mind will call "liar." It's quite a phenomenon.  :-)

Take the emotion out of politics and observe the ridiculousness with objectivity. The hypocrisy alone is better than any comedy. No writers needed.

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: