Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 12:32:23 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Anybody Know These Guys
« previous next »
: [1]
: Anybody Know These Guys  ( 3187 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 15, 2015, 03:34:30 PM »

FROM NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH:

King road house broken into this afternoon. The following are some of the pictures taken. The maroon dodge truck parked at the end of King road while the scrubby little guy did the breaking and entering. If you recognize anyone, please all the Vermont state police or send me a note and I will contact them. Third home invasion for this home owner. Security alarm went off and the waiting truck took off and picked the little dirt bag up. Thank you to Nichols road neighborhood watch for pursuing the culprits!

« : July 15, 2015, 03:36:47 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
kpplus2

« #1 : July 16, 2015, 05:27:57 PM »

Stay tuned more to follow. . . .
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : July 21, 2015, 02:04:56 PM »

FAIRFAX, Vt. -
Police say tips from the public helped them track down two burglary suspects.

Last week, Vermont state police released surveillance photos of two men suspected of breaking into a home in Fairfax July 15.

Investigators say tips from the public helped them identify the man driving the pickup truck as Kyle Gagner, 30, of Burlington. And they say Gagner led them to the second suspect in the break-in, Drew Sterling, 30, of Burlington.

Gagner, who is on parole, is charged with accessory to burglary and driving with a suspended license. He's due in court next month. Sterling is charged with burglary. He was held on bail.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: