Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 08:53:53 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  George Drinkwine, Jr. Dies At Age 59
« previous next »
: [1]
: George Drinkwine, Jr. Dies At Age 59  ( 1734 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 11, 2014, 02:28:03 PM »

Georgia - George C. Drinkwine Jr., 59, died peacefully on Tuesday March 11, 2014 at the FAHC in Burlington, surrounded by his loving family. George was born on August 14, 1954 in Burlington, the son of George and Glenna Mae ( McGowan ) Drinkwine Sr. He had worked as a Sawyer most of his life, self employed for many years supplying hardware stores, and surveyors with grade stakes. In his free time, George loved following NASCAR, particularly following # 3 Dale Earnhardt Sr. and later # 88, Dale Earnhardt Jr. He is survived by his daughters Joanne Wells and husband Brad of Georgia, Julie Drinkwine of St. Albans, and Laura Jenkins and husband Trace of Georgia. By his grandchildren Kaitlyn, Bradley, Roland, Riley and Morgan, by his father George Drinkwine Sr., his brothers Donald Drinkwine, He was predeceased by his mother Glenna. At George's request, there will be no visiting hours or funeral service.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: