Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 03:17:18 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Robin Kilburn Dies At Age 57
« previous next »
: [1]
: Robin Kilburn Dies At Age 57  ( 2415 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 28, 2014, 07:17:18 PM »

Robin L. Kilburn
January 15, 1957 - June 27, 2014

Westford, Robin L. Kilburn, 57, passed away peacefully surrounded by her loving family, Friday June 27, 2014 at Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington following a long illness. Robin was born in Burlington January 15, 1957, the daughter of Merton and the late Helen (Howard) Hill. A lifelong resident of Westford, she married David Kilburn on March 24, 1979. Robin was a self-employed seamstress for many years and had worked for Rags & Riches and Tina's Home Design in Burlington. While at her home in Westford, she enjoyed doing puzzles, going fishing, gardening and watching the birds outside her windows. She will be dearly missed by those who knew her. She is survived by her loving husband of 35 years, David Kilburn of Westford and her daughter, Nicole Jones and her husband, Scott of Jeffersonville and her two grandchildren, Aiden and Emma. Her father, Merton Hill of Cambridge, her brothers and sisters; Allen Hill and partner, Raymonde of Newport Ctr., David Hill and his wife Wanda of Fairfax, Howard “Happy” Hill and his wife, Joyce of Jeffersonville, Jim Hill and his wife, Lynn of Milton, Lucy Pells and her partner, Jim Garrison of Milton and Jane Hill of Texas. Her brother in law, Ronald Kilburn Jr. and his wife Christine of Fletcher as well as several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her mother, Helen Hill on August 6, 2011 Visiting hours will be held on Tuesday July 1, 2014 from 5 - 8 pm in the Minor Funeral Home, Route 7 in Milton. There will be no funeral services.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: