Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 09:52:05 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Snack survey in Fairfax?
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4]
: Snack survey in Fairfax?  ( 30279 )
wwiihistory
: 56

« #45 : July 17, 2011, 12:11:04 PM »

I would be careful what you do concerning the loaded paint brush....

You would have to show he/they forced their way into your home and in an act of self defense..(say he threatened you with wallpaper)..you defended yourself with the brush. I would suggest that if you painted him and then called the police....make sure to swipe the brush against the wall or ceiling nearby to prove you gave him a warning shot.

Also, make sure they are fully inside your home. If you painted him half in half out the door...drag the body in but be careful not to smear the paint across the floor..it'll give you away..:)
LauriH
: 53

« #46 : July 17, 2011, 08:24:31 PM »

Wallpaper!  Now you're talking about the big guns!  That might be hard to defend against with just a single shot paintbrush.
: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
: