Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 12:07:11 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  The Light Is On At A.W. Rich For Herman
« previous next »
: [1]
: The Light Is On At A.W. Rich For Herman  ( 1424 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 30, 2011, 08:17:19 PM »

Herman L. Lambertz

Jeffersonville - Herman Leo Lambertz, 92 passed away Wednesday June 29, 2011 at Northwestern Medical Center in St. Albans. He was born on February 10, 1919 in Paterson, NJ son of the late Charles and Lena (Pregger) Lambertz.  He married Caroline Fischer on September 11, 1940 in Paterson, NJ.  Herman was proud to have served in the U.S. Army during WWII and rose to the rank of staff sergeant in the medical core.  He was a 25 year member with the Milton New Jersey First Aid Squad, Chairman of the 12th District New Jersey State First Aid Council and a member of the American Legion.  He will be greatly missed by all those who had the true pleasure to know and love him.

He is survived by his loving wife of 70 years Caroline Lambertz of Jeffersonville;

His two sons:  Pastor Glenn Lambertz and wife Kim of Prattsburgh, NY;

Peter Hospodar and companion Moni Neff of Jeffersonville;

Five grandchildren:  Elsa Keller and husband Christian;  Carey Anne Tanis and husband Chris;  Amy Fidelis and husband Antonio;  David Lambertz and companion Jennifer Doyle;  Holly Lewis and husband Jim;

Eight great grandchildren;  Nieces Lynn McIntosh and Margo Lane;  Special friends Lee Roberge and Jacob Rivers.

He is also predeceased by his daughter Janice, a brother Charles and his sister-in-law Grace.

Visiting hours will be held from 10:00 a.m. until the time of service at 12:00 at the Second Congregational Church in Jeffersonville on Saturday July 2, 2011 with Reverend Steve Maxfield and Pastor Glenn Lambertz co-officiating.  Burial will be held with full military honors on Wednesday July 6, 2011 at 12:30 p.m. in the Vermont Veterans Memorial Cemetery in Randolph Center.  Memorial contributions can be made in Herman’s memory to the Milton New Jersey First Aid Squad, 45 Milton Road, Oak Ridge, NJ 07438.  Arrangements are by John D. Workman, A. W. Rich Funeral Home – Fairfax Chapel, 1176 Main Street, Fairfax, VT 05454.  The family invites you to share your memories and online condolences by visiting www.awrichfuneralhomes.com

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: