Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 01:37:42 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Man Killed In I89 Crash At Exit 12 Early This Morning
« previous next »
: [1]
: Man Killed In I89 Crash At Exit 12 Early This Morning  ( 2271 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 08, 2009, 09:46:30 AM »

Police are investigating an early morning crash on Interstate 89 that claimed a life.

Police say Helmut Werner, 73 of Burlington, was heading south when he crashed near Exit 12.

The cause of the accident is under investigation, but even though the roads were slushy, neither road conditions or speed are considered factors in the fatal crash.

Henry Raymond
Dick Brown
: 414

« #1 : January 08, 2009, 03:42:31 PM »

Henry   I think the man killed in that crash was a former school administrator during the 90's in the mid-Vermont  area. His age and the name sounds about right . In a couple of days, if you have a chance, could you check your sources to let me know where his obituary could be found ?  Thanks.  Dick
: [1]  
« previous next »
: