Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 07:39:49 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Time To Think About The Lawn
« previous next »
: [1]
: Time To Think About The Lawn  ( 2400 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 12, 2010, 08:42:26 AM »

Mike Cain's Blog and a look at my lawn reminds me, time to think seriously about picking up the lawn.  I lost a lot of small maple limbs & twigs this year and of course the Willow - Willows will be Willows.

The forecast will make it nice to work and also hold back on the grass growing to fast with the frosty nights:

"High pressure building into the northeast will provide us with lots of sunshine and above average temperatures during the days for most of the upcoming week, but also clear and frosty nights.

A system will move in for the end of the week and stick around through most of the upcoming weekend with showers and cooler conditions."

Today, I've got to do a little shopping, so maybe tomorrow??

Henry Raymond
Jim M
: 20

« #1 : April 12, 2010, 04:03:04 PM »

Mowed ours (so. burl) twice so far.

Hang Up:   You're NOT driving a 'phone booth.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: