Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 03:43:46 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Check Out The Fairfax General Election Ballot
« previous next »
: [1]
: Check Out The Fairfax General Election Ballot  ( 2158 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 08, 2010, 07:37:46 AM »

Thought you might be interested in checking out the ballot you will be using to vote on November 2, 2010 - An awful lot of interest in the Justice of the Peace one apparently - There are 20 people running for 10 seats - One of those people running of course is me - There were also two other people that were inadvertantly omitted that are running as write-ins - Lee Minor and Rita Magnan - I really get a lot of enjoyment out of it, because I get to meet so many people at election time, so hopefully I will make it back on again this year.  To check out all of your choices, click on the following link:

Henry Raymond
lena6
: 357

« #1 : October 08, 2010, 09:20:19 AM »

Quite an interest in being a Justice of The Peace.  It's good to have more people running than positions.  It gives people a choice.  By the way Henry, I will be there.  I know it was hard for you without me last time.  You really had no one to pick on.
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : October 08, 2010, 10:02:54 AM »

I have to admit Lena, it just wasn't the same without you.  Glad you will be well enough to be there.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: